Creamy Garam Masala Beef Stir Fry
- Handful of finely sliced Beef - I used Rump Steak (you can use pork if you prefer)
- 1/4 Sliced Red Pepper
- 1/4 Sliced Yellow Pepper
- 1/4 Sliced Red Onion
- 1/2 Finely chopped Garlic Clove
- Small handful of Spinach Leaves
- Small handful of Kale
- Small handful of chopped Lettuce Leaves
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder - optional but does add great flavour
- 3 Dessert spoons Double Cream
LETS GET COOKING!
- Place a small frying pan over a medium heat and add in some unsalted butter or coconut oil. Once melted, add in the steak and garlic, season with salt, black pepper and garam masala and fry for 6 minutes. Stir every 30 seconds and after the 6 minutes, add in the double cream. Turn the heat down to low and let it simmer for 3 minutes, stir every minute
- I cook my vegetables separately in another frying pan to keep meat and vegetable flavours separate. Place a medium frying pan over a medium heat, add in some unsalted butter or coconut oil and once melted, add in the red onion, red pepper and yellow pepper. Season with a pinch of salt and fry for 5 minutes, stir every minute
- Now turn off the heat and add the kale and spinach into the pan with the peppers and red onion. Fry it all together for no more than 30 seconds and you are ready to serve up.
- First place the vegetables in a shallow bowl and top with the meat
Tip - If you leave the meat in the pan for a couple of minutes then the sauce will thicken more.