PORK & STILTON SALAD
- Handful of pork tenderloin
- Handful of sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 sliced yellow pepper
- 1 Dessert spoon almond flakes
- Small handful of flaked stilton (blue) cheese
- Handful of mixed salad leaves
Lets get cooking!
- Add a medium frying pan over a high heat, do not add in unsalted butter or coconut. Once the pan is hot, add in the mushrooms and almond flakes and dry fry for 8 minutes till brown. Stir every minute and when you’re done, add the ingredients into a bowl to cool.
- Place the salad leaves and yellow pepper into a separate bowl and drizzle over some of olive. Mix the the ingredients to cover it with the oil.
- Place a small frying pan over a medium heat and add in some unsalted butter or coconut oil. Once melted, add in then pork. Season with salt, thyme and rosemary. Fry it for 8 - 10 minutes and turn over every minute. After cooking the pork, remove it from the pan and place on a cutting board, leave to rest for 3 minutes and then slice up the meat.
- Once mushrooms and almonds have cooled a little, add them in to the yellow pepper & salad leaves, then give it all a good stir.