Creates around 16 square pieces
- 1/4 Cocoa Powder - this is 100% cocoa
- 4 Dessert spoons Almond Flour
- 4 Dessert spoons Plain Flour
- Pinch of Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
- 6 Medium sized Eggs - room temperature eggs
- 1 Cup Xylitol or Stevia - I prefer Xylitol
- 1 Dessert spoon Vanilla Extract - I use 1 dessert spoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 3/4 Block of unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup 85 % Dark Chocolate
- Handful of Hazelnuts - optional
- Double Cream for pouring over the brownies - optional but exceptional at the end when serving up
I use a Brownie Tin - 11 inches long and 8
8 inches wide - it’s not a very deep tin, it’s about 4 fingers deep as I indicated
in the video.
I use plain flour in this recipe, it’s not the healthiest choice but only a small amount is used. Just pure almond flour brownies don’t always taste as nice. This is a better choice/treat than what you would find in a shop.
Remember this is a treat and for best results, don’t have more than 3 pieces per week if you want to get lean.