Camembert With Bacon & Sweet Tomato Sauce
Stunning occasional treat you can share with friends and family.
- 1 whole Camembert
- 2 strips of unsmoked Bacon
- 2 slices of Seeded Sourdough
- 1 Tsp spoon of Tomato Puree
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 sundried tomato
- 1 dessert spoon of Honey
- 1 dessert spoon of Olive Oil
LETS GET COOKING!
- Remove the top layer of rind from the cheese
- Place the camembert into a cheese baker (if you have one), or a small baking tin. Cook for 15-18 mins on 180 degrees in a fan assisted oven or 200 degrees in a conventional oven
- Chop the bacon into small pieces and fry in unsalted butter until golden. Once done place in a bowl and put to the side
- In a small bowl, add the tomato puree, honey, olive oil and mix well
- Toast your sourdough. Once done, rub the garlic clove over the toast and drizzle with olive oil